Our school is an all-inclusive 10-week program, which covers all necessary supplies, lab fees and radiation safety certificate.
Upon completion of course students with a 70% or higher will receive a Certificate in Dental Assisting and a letter of recommendation outlining your training and experience.
Training in all phases of General Dentistry, including, Endodontics, Crown & Bridge, Cosmetic Bonding, Amalgam Restorations, Impressions, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, 4-handed dentistry, front desk, and much more!
All instruction is taught by highly trained award winning dental professionals in a “state-of-the-art” high-volume practicing facility. Our hygiene team is one of the largest in Hampton Roads.
Tuition includes the following:
- Course workbooks and textbooks.
- All training and visual aids, materials and dental supplies used in the clinical training.
- Use of all equipment and instrumentation with actual “hands on” training during the course of study.
- One set of scrubs
- Dental Radiation Safety Certificate
- CPR Certification with the AHA